Pages

Just A Few Words...

Welcome to my blog, which is designed to give information and inside gossip about The Furry Tale Chronicles, my rom-com series. The first book, If The Shoe Fits, releases with Crimson Romance in April 2013.

Friday 19 April 2013

Q is for...

Quirky

Original image


Quirky twists are an absolute must
But don't be alarmed or nonplussed
My fairy godmother
Is unlike no other
And the sisters are men you can trust!

I'm also blogging over at Princess of Procrastination for the April A-Z. Please stop by!

Announcement!!!

I've just updated this blog to include some more information about me and my works, both published and in progress. Please check out the page tabs at the top of the page! And pay attention to the endorsements, as I've highlighted some lovely comments from the fabulous Louisa (known as 'Weesa'), who has been reading my stuff for a long time - since my fan fiction days! - and has always been wonderful with her support! Thanks, Weesa!!



5 comments:

  1. Will check out the tabs asap. Your welcome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hart - thanks!! *grins*

    Weesa - Just replied to one of your comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's AWESOME!!
    Connie
    A to Z-ing to the end
    Peanut Butter and Whine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, thanks! I loves me some limericks!!

      Delete